Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Hurrah! Just got back from the vets and the great news is that it is only a sprain and nothing more serious. I still have to take it easy for a week or so but other than that no problem. Phew - what a relief. I really did not fancy the idea of surgery defiling my perfect body. I think mum and dad are a bit relieved too as they can now carry on with some things they were planning to do and also do not have to ship over loads more dosh to cover expensive veterinary costs.

Just got to sort out a minor digestive problem now and I will be perfect. More pills, but only for five days. Then I will be ready to take on the world again.

Its not a problem for me, but apparently I am still causing a bit of a problem by waking up too early and screaming the house down. Don't they realise that by then I am starving hungry? Well actually I think they might have just realised it (with a little help from the nice vet lady) so I suspect I will be getting my dinner a bit later in the evening in future.

One cause for concern is that several times recently I seem to have heard the word "neutered" being bandied about. If an assault on my manhood is being planned I will not be a happy bunny but other than kick and scream I'm not sure what I can do to prevent it.

Other than that all is well in Djangoland. I am still trying to convince them that I should be pack leader but most of the time they don't seem to agree. However, I will live in hope and keep trying.

No comments: