Friday, February 13, 2009



Sorry to bother you again so soon after my last chat but I was just bursting to tell you the news. For the last few mornings my dad has been taking me up to the vineyards for a walk and it was great fun. Then this afternoon, they both took me up there again and LET ME OFF THE LEAD! Oh the freedom of the open spaces. I was able to run hither and thither without hindrance and it was wonderful.

Not only that but Steven appeared with the three "ginger ones" as my mum calls them - three stonking great Hungarian wire haired vislas. I have to say that was a scary moment because I've never seen dogs that big and they growled at me a bit so I had to hide behind legs for safety.

Phew - what an afternoon! Just had to tell you all about it. OK, you can go back to whatever you were doing now.

No comments: