Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mon anniversaire and other matters

Those of you living in Outer Mongolia or on Mars may just be unaware that today is my second birthday. I,m sooooo excited and I thought you might like to see a photo of my birthday cake.



We were going to go to the coast today in celebration but the weather is wet and miserable so we are now going next week when it promises to be much better. By the way, a big thank you to all my Facebook mates who took the trouble to send me birthday wishes, even if some of them were in languages I don't speak (Dutch?).

So what else have I been up to? Well, earlier this week I had a trip to the vet. No, nothing serious - just a few small issues to be addressed and a six monthly MOT or should I say Controle Technique as they call it here. It was nice to see the lovely Marie Christine again and she and I had a big cuddle for a few minutes.



Other than that the event of note was that we went to a wine sale at Domaine Gayda - this is apparently the place where they make that bottle stuff that seems to feature so highly in mum and dad's lives. They of course bought some more to top up the always dwindling stocks whist I took the opportunity to pee on some of Gayda's prime vines. It also turns out that this is the place mum and dad go to eat sometimes as it is also a restaurant. They never offer to take me with them, but than again it does look quite a posh place.

No comments: