Friday, October 22, 2010

Socks and snow


We had another bit of a drama the other day. Mum was putting washing in the machine and I just couldn't resist pinching one of my dad's NEW socks. What started with what I thought was a game of chase finished up with me swallowing the sock in order to resist all attempts at retrieval. Now whilst this did not cause me any great problem, it seemed to really stress out the parents. I must admit that during the evening I did feel a bit off colour but otherwise OK. The next morning said sock fortunately (for all) reappeared in one piece, although dad did not seem too keen on then rescuing it for reuse.

Now you may remember that I said a little while ago that I thought winter was on its way. Well, today it arrived. Frost and 2 degrees in the garden and snow on the Pyrennees. We all thought it was a bit early this year but checking back it seems to be a few days later than last year. Does not make me any happier about the cold though. However, this afternoon it is warm and sunny so I have been busy topping up my tan. Never know when the opportunity will arise again.



Looking forward to tomorrow when I have got the lovely Lilly coming to stay for the day. No doubt there will be a few things to tell you all about that later.

No comments: