Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three new friends and a barbeque

The social whirl of Montazels continues apace! After two unexpected (but very welcome) visits from my mate Lily within the space of a week, on Wednesday three new people turned up for what was to be a fun afternoon.


Aunty Jan, her son Josh, and his friend Jonno were on holiday in the next village to us so they came over for a bit of a swim, a barbeque, and some more of that bottle stuff. Now although we had not met before, we all got on like a house on fire. Aunty Jan is really sweet and she plays guitar too, which I think is really clever. I've never heard anyone play before so it was really interesting.


Josh and Jonno were great fun and I spent lots of time chasing them around when they were in he pool. I still have not summoned up the courage to jump in yet but I don't mind getting splashed.



At one stage I even managed to get a quick Frog Dog snog in with Josh!



There was a great barbeque at which I managed to hoover up a couple of crisps and a bit of sausage and even got my nose in the peanut bowl at one stage, although I did get told off for that!

Unfortunately they are off back to the UK soon so I won't see them again 'til next time.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Bonjour, Django! it was lovely to meet you - we thought you were adorable! Hope we will see you again before too long - and also Mum and Dad! Love, Aunty jan & co. xxx