Sunday, August 9, 2009

An afternoon with Marley and me

What else do you do on a rainy Sunday afternoon but watch a film? So there we were, mum, dad, and me, watching this film called "Marley and me". Now I apologise for those of you have not yet seen this film but it is all about the supposedly naughtiest dog in the world.


From what I saw I would dispute this as I have had my moments too, and from the regular comments from mum and dad such as "been there, done that" and the occassional fit of the giggles I would assume that a sense of deja vu was prevailing amongst certain sectors of the audience. Personally I could not see it but then I am a dog and his behaviour seemed perfectly normal to me.

I did relate to him closely on the visit to the vet to have certain vital bits of anatomy removed as I have been there myself recently but fortunately the sad ending was well beyond my comprehension as I hopefully have many years to go before anything like that. It was a real four hanky job for those around me and I guess some of that was to do with my predecessor's demise. Still, a good time was had by all, even if there was no large bag of Maltesers to go round. We can all heartily recommend it.

No comments: