Monday, June 1, 2009

I've been unwell


Sorry to have been out of touch but I have not been well. Not to put too fine a point on it, I have had a really bad (the vet said chronic!) case of the trots which resulted in a half kilo weight loss and a very miserable me for a while. However, after four injections and three different medicines I am pleased to report all is now well again in Django world.




That is fortunate as Auntie Mary and Uncle Tim came over on Sunday for the day so I was able to fully participate in the social activities. After lots of eating and more of that bottle stuff, the cover was rolled back from what I now know is the pool, and Auntie Mary went in followed by my dad.

They both tried really hard to persuade me that joining them would be a good idea but I was having none of it.

Mind you, when a big red ball was introduced my resistance began to crumble, but in the end I managed to get my teeth around it without actually going in and preceded to kill it.

I am getting really excited about some new people who are coming to stay in a couple of weeks. Don't know them from Adam but I am told they LOVE dogs!

No comments: