Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Of sun and food and other things


Now as you may know, I am a true Languedoc dog through and through and as such I know how to deal with strong sunshine on a hot day (unlike my predecessor apparently). I just seek out the nearest bit of good shade close to where the action is and relax. Under a tree is one of my favourites.






I had my own chair in the conservatory but at 19 kg I was getting a bit big for it so mum and dad popped down to Parchemin and bought me my very own armchair for the princely sum of €5! As you can see, I fit this one very nicely, thankyou.







Food is one of my big weaknesses and whilst I am not one to complain about the excellent premium dog food I am currently being served, I sometimes relax in front of the herb garden and dream up gourmet offerings such as Butchers Dog with rosemary and sage crust or Pedigree Chum with a basil and thyme dressing. Well, one can dream, can't one.




Last Sunday it was our local Garrenaud street party, held in a tent in a local field. I was not allowed to go to the lunch as apparently it was felt I would cause too much chaos. I did, however, visit for a short while after lunch, and I think I made my presence felt in that short time! So much so that I was taken home again after 15 minutes. Really must brush up on my social skills. Still, all the kids seem to like me.

No comments: