Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The unkindest cut of all!


I woke up this morning full of the joys of spring. Slowly I realised that things were not progressing as a normal day would. Then dad stuck me in the car and took me down to the vets. There I was handed over to Julie (nice girl) and dad left!

For the sake of the squeamish amongst you I will not go into great detail as to what happened next - in fact I do not know all of it as I was asleep for some of the time. Suffice to say that when I finally came to I found myself missing some vital parts of my anatomy, a little sore in the nether regions, and with a neat row of three stitches in a private place.

Now as you know I am not one to complain, but I mean - what have I done to deserve this? I am now sitting at home feeling sorry for myself and contemplating an unmanly future.

No comments: