Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Remember I told you that there were two old friends of mum and dads coming to stay? Well they arrived and we got on famously from the off.




In fact I think that Auntie Karen and Uncle Dave are now my new best friends.












Whilst they were here the adults all had a party - you know, all that bottle and food stuff with loud music and lots of loud chatter. Well fortunately my mates Boudie and Paris came too so we had a bit of a party of our own.







That silly Paris even went for a swim in the pool. What is she on? You would not get me in there for all the dog bicuits in Le Clerc!








I also made another freind. Uncle Martin lives in Montazels and I did meet him briefly once before. However, this time we had a bit more time to bond and I have to say I really like him.

No comments: