Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sorry I have not been in touch for a while but I am finding the days just fly by at the moment and to be honest I just have not got round to it.

The good news of the week is that I am now trusted enough to be let off the lead for most of my walks - well, at least the "off-road" bits, as I still have lousy road sense. This makes for much more fun outings and also knackers me, especially when, as happened a few times recently, I get two really long walks in a day. Still, I'm not complaining and in fact I am doing my best to behave in order to keep my new "trusted" status. A few photos of me on some recent off-lead walks are attached.



By the way, don't you think I have grown? At last Friday's weigh-in (it's a bit like Weight Watchers) I hit 11.6 kg which is approaching half my adult weight.

The other day I stayed over at my mate Boudie's house for a few hours whilst mum and dad went to Carcassonne. Had a great time chasing around and playing, and finished up sound asleep on the sofa with Boudie and Uncle Roy. I think we must have worn him out too!

I am really excited because mum and dad's godson Grant is coming over from England this week for a few days. Never met him but looking forward to it. Also going to the airport to pick him up and I've never been there either. Life is one big adventure at the moment.

Better leave you now as all this unrestrained activity has to be followed by appropriate amounts of rest and I have not yet had my share today.

No comments: