Sunday, March 15, 2009



Just had a great few days with my new friend Grant, He is the godson of my mum and dad and he came over for a short holiday. Well, I had never met him before, but from the moment I first saw him at the airport we got on like a house on fire. He really likes dogs which (of course) helps, and he plays a mean game of throw the ball. Mind you, in chasing me around the garden to retrieve said ball he managed to measure his length on the lawn and graze his arm which my mum then had to stick plasters on for him. Still, at least I did not get hurt this time!

On Saturday it was my mum's birthday and we had a visit from Uncle Roy and Auntie Jo together with my really good mate Boudie. We had a jolly old chase around and a bit of fun whilst the adults once again got into that bottle thing.

Grant has just left to go home and I am quite sad really. Also my mum has gone with him to see her dad for a few days so it's just me and dad for a while. I think this calls for a change of tactics - will let you know how I get on!

No comments: