Monday, June 20, 2011

Hippie Birdie dear Dad

Today is my dad's 65th birthday and I have been giving a lot of thought to what I might get him as a present. I finally decided that I would have a T shirt made for him with one of the two logos shown below.



First one is a bit geeky as he loves his computers but at least my mate Jon Tack will appreciate it. The second is 'cause he can be a bit of a big kid at times. Problem is I could not decide which one to have made. In the end I ran out of time, but apparently it is the thought that counts.

I spent some of the morning helping him read his cards and unwrap his presents - just love the ripping paper bit!



Then Auntie Jane and Uncle Martin came round with my best mate Lily and we spent an hour tearing round the garden. Trouble is I'm not used to all this exercise during the morning and had to have a rather large kip on my dad's lap at lunchtime. Mind you, so did he!



Big party on Saturday with loads of friends coming round together with my mates Lily and Boudie. I had better start stockpiling some rest as it is going to be a tiring day, I feel. Full report later.

No comments: