Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yippee! The rumours were true.

So it was Auntie Karen and Uncle Dave who turned up on Thursday. I was sooooh pleased to see them. We all had a really nice few days together and I must admit to two-timing my dad a bit in favour of Uncle Dave.



They helped us with a couple of our on going projects while they were here with Uncle Dave assisting dad and I in putting up the new panels behind the pool. They look very smart.



Meanwhile the two girls took on the task of cutting out the new summer pool cover to shape, and a very good job they made of it. Then we all joined in to install it with the guys sorting out the roller and Auntie Karen in the pool aligning the cover.







I had some lovely walks with them both and only disgraced myself on the last day when I decided to go walkabout for a while during my morning walk. It was only for about 15 minutes and I did return to Uncle Dave eventually, so I don't really understand why everyone got so upset!

All this being sociable is all right but fair wears you out and we have got some more guests arriving in a fortnight.

I need to be at my best for them so am off to get some well-earned beauty sleep.

No comments: