Monday, May 9, 2011

Building my harem

Unlike you Western World humans who are apparently limited (at least morally) to one significant relationship at a time, us dogs (and seemingly Premier League footballers too) can have as many as we like.

To this end I have been steadily building my harem of female "friends" since I was quite young. Lilly from Antugnac was my first and is still my favourite. Then there is Fanny, the border collie, who I met up in the vines. Today I added a new conquest to my harem.



She is Tosca, a 4 month old labrador/border collie cross, who came to visit us today. Apparently she is borrowing my sleeping/transport cage as I no longer have need of it. Now I can hear some of you shouting "Jailbait!" at the thought of me with one so young but I have no problem with it. I am also quite partial to the older woman - Lilly, for example, is older than me. In that vein I quite like what I have heard about Princess Jolly Dog but until I actually meet her I cannot truely assess whether she is harem material.

Chasing a 4 month old around the garden fair takes it out of you. I'm not as young as  I was so am off to have a recovery snooze.

No comments: