Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where were all the presents?

I'm not sure if you were aware of it but I was six months old a couple of days ago. Come to think of it, the marked absence of presents, cards, and visitors would indicate you were not aware.



This occassion was marked in two very different ways. Firstly, I received a new toy as a present from mum and dad. They felt that as I had chewed my way through many of my earlier ones, it was time to replace. And very nice it was too, thank you.





The second surprise was not so great - I was given a bath! Look here a moment, only six months on this earth is not enough time to get seriously dirty and smelly, and certainly is way too early for such drastic measures.


Shortly after all this I had my first evening social engagement. Mum and dad went to dinner at Auntie Jo and Uncle Roy's and, whilst I was not allowed to attend the actual dinner (something to do with my social skills not being up to it) I did get involved with everyone after dinner and my mate Boudie and I had great fun with all the diners.

No comments: