Sunday, May 10, 2009


Uncle Stephen came to stay for a couple of nights this week. Apparently he had just finalised the sale of his house in Esperaza and needed somewhere to sleep for two nights before returning to Scotland so we offered him a bed. That was great for me as I have always liked him and it gave me the opportunity to test out his lap for comfort.


They also did something very strange which I have still not figured out. Between them they removed my nice big blue trampoline thingy and underneath it there was this really big blue hole full of water. I am not at all sure what that is for and at the moment am giving it a bit of a wide berth. My trampoline has now gone back into place but is not as springy as before. What is happening? Answers on a postcard please.





So there I was the other lunchtime, waiting for my lunch, so I thought that I would do what they do and sit at the table to give them the hint it was a bit overdue. For some reason this did not go down too well! Honestly, they do it and it is OK but I do it and you would think the end of the world had come. Talk about one rule for them and one for me.

No comments: