Monday, April 27, 2009

Another hectic week


It has been a busy week since we last spoke. First of all there was the arrival of the new TV. This involved some considerable modification to the piece of furniture upon which it sat. Now, as you know, I am quite partial to a bit of DIY so dad and I got busy and sorted that out, and a very nice job we made of it, even if I say so myself.

Then there was the visit of Auntie Catherine and Uncle Alan. I'm not a shy dog so there was no problem meeting them for the first time. In fact we got along famously and I think they have just become my new best friends. Auntie Catherine was bit allergic to me at first so I did not have enough time to get in the usual quota of licks and cuddles to fully establish the relationship. She also missed out on the photo call some how, but I promise to make up for both on her next visit.

During their visit I got a bit of a tummy bug which caused a couple of disturbed nights for both me and mum and dad. However, my mum nursed me back to health which involved a lot of sleeping and not much eating.

After such a hectic time I feel in need of a bit of rest so if you don't mind I will sign off and go to bed. Speak to you again soon.

No comments: