Sunday, January 18, 2009


I've just discovered the Joy of Sticks! (I think my mum and dad have got a book about this). Up until now it has been messing about with twigs and long bits of grass, but today I found a real stick - what fun. Other than that the really interesting news of the week is that I have put on another kilo in weight - that is two kilos in two weeks. Not bad eh? Another couple of weeks of weight gain like that and I will soon be less likely to be picked up and dragged off to places I really don't want to go - like the garden in the middle of the night.

Dad returned home the other day with a great big roll of wire mesh and a load of wooden posts. You don't think that this could be anything to do with the fact that I can now stand with my front paws on the top of the wall, do you? Not at all sure what they are worried about if that is the case as it is only a 2 or 3 metre drop and I am sure I could manage that.

I have discovered this great game - if I stand at the patio doors and make out I am dying for a pee they let me out. It happens every time, so if I fancy a play in the garden I just do the act! Then when I am out there and they come to get me back in, I find going the other side of a tree or large bush makes life very difficult for them.

It's getting late and I am supposed to be going to sleep so I will say good night now and go off and have a good ten minute howl just to make sure they are all awake.

No comments: