Monday, November 15, 2010

Furthering my social networking skills


As a further step in my attempts to become more techno savy and "in touch", I made my first Skype call the other day. It was to my new mate Princess Jolly Dog and her dad. Lovely to see her lounging on the back of the sofa like she owned the place (which she probably does), and I also needed to get her dad and mine talking in order that we can get this mess that Mac OSX upgrade 10.6.5 has made to our computer sorted. Apparently he knows even more than I do about Macs (which I find hard to believe) but if that is the case then he must be a good man to know!

I got a bit of a lecture from mum afterwards about not being very sociable on the call. Seems I am not supposed to leap about a lot and lick the screen. As I tried to explain, I was only trying to stick my nose up Jolly Dog's tail as us dogs normally do in greeting. Anyway, I don't really do sitting still for any great length of time.

Mum and I are a bit tired today as I had to get her up at 3am this morning for a call of nature. She's not mad at me though, and we had a nice cuddle in the lounge before I sent her back to bed.We might both just have to have a bit of a kip this afternoon to make up for lost sleep.

1 comment:

Princess Jolly Dog said...

My Dad's always got a job for you here sorting out Macs. I think you'd find a trip to the Apple Store very exciting. We might even get you helping at the Genius bar. Me, I'm more of a PC dog - I invented Windows 7