Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I think I may have swine flu!


Today my dad popped over to Quillan to have his swine flu vaccination as he comes under the heading of "Fragiles" according to the French health service. Now I have spent quite a bit of time with dad today and I have started to exhibit some strange symptoms. Firstly I am sneezing rather a lot - something that I rarely do. Then there is the fact that I am being rather extra naughty today. For example, this afternoon I chewed through the electric cable that makes our front gates work - they don't any more! I have therefore come to the conclusion that I might be coming down with swine flu so am considering retiring to my bed for the next few days and I would advise my best friends to stay well clear for a while.

Further medical bulletins will be issued as the situation develops.

No comments: