Wednesday, November 25, 2009

False alarm on the swine flu

Following on from my last blog I am now pleased to report that I do not appear to have swine flu after all. The sneezing has stopped (must have been dust) and I seem to be behaving better. However, having browsed the internet for a possible cause for my condition, I now think that I may have a vitamin D deficiency. As a result, I am spending as much time as possible relaxing in the sunshine, as I believe this helps with the vitamin D bit.



Mum and dad had a bit of an apero evening (nibbles and bottle stuff) for a few friends on Monday night. Auntie Jane and Uncle Martin came, as did our new friends Auntie Jo and Uncle Stuart. This was my first full blown social occassion of this ilk and, on the hole, I think I behaved reasonably well. Although apparently a bit too active and "participative" in the early stages, I soon settled down and finished up sharing my time around various guest's laps. I even managed a bit of a kip on Uncle Martin's lap! Uncle Stuart and I had a bit of a game with my plastic bottle so he now rates as an OK person.

No comments: