Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scary dogs and creature comforts



The other day my best mate, Lilly, came round to lunch with her mum and dad. The humans, as per usual, gathered round the table and got stuck into loads of food and the bottle stuff.



I had not seen her for a while so there was a lot of catching up to do, a bit of lizard hunting, and then we decided to have a contest to see who could look the scariest dog. I won, of course!



Today mum and dad went shopping and came back with a lovely present for me. It is a super soft rug to go in the conservatory in front of my day bed. Those of you who know how much I like my home comforts will appreciate that I took to it straight away and have hardly been off it since.



In fact, it is so comfortable I might just have to try it out for a quick nap.

1 comment:

Damo said...

Hi Django

Hope you've not eaten too many grapes - no good for you mate!!Can you ask Daddy to send me fixtures for Coes, we are particularly interested in who they play the weekend of Dec 10th/11th as we are staying in Carcassonne that weekend.

May see you then

Damian Mellor
damian-mellor@sky.com