Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spots before my eyes

Only a week after my annual maintenance visit, I was back there again yesterday. It's all a bit embarrassing but I've got this rash on my tummy and the insides of my back legs and it won't go away. Mum says it looks a bit like nappy rash but that is stupid because I don't wear one.

Although it was great to see the lovely Marie-Christine again, I would rather it was not necessary as once again I had to endure the full poke, poke, prod, prod routine to assess the situation. No needles this time fortunately. Bit of a puzzle apparently but it seems to be some sort of allergy, although nobody can figure out what to. (Personally I reckon it is stress caused by that little squirt Tommy passing each day.) So it's a course of antihistamine tablets for the next ten days in the hope that they will sort it. Must admit it would be nice not to have spots before my eyes when I look at my underside!

No comments: