Tuesday, July 6, 2010

DIY with Safety First

Now regular readers will be fully aware that I just love a bit of DIY or Bricolage as they call it here in France, so when Uncle Martin came round to ask dad for a bit of help with some DIY, it was only natural that I should offer to help.



All was going well, but then it was necessary to bring out some fairly serious power tools, so dad said I could only stick around if I wore the appropriate safety equipment. Well never let it be said that I was not an enthusiastic supporter of 'elf and Safety, so I immedately donned the required equipment and continued in my supporting role. In fact, I have to say I think they quite suit me!



The added benefit of Uncle Martin's visit was that he brought the lovely Lily with him, so once my duties were complete, we both had a mad half hour around the garden.

I'm not sure if it is the heat or the fact that I am not as young as I used to be, but I find myself this evening one well pooped pup. That calls for a good kip. Speak to you all again soon.

No comments: