Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Surprise guest & more DIY


So there we are, dad and I, heading off into the vineyards on our usual morning walk, and who should join us but that lovely young lady, Paris. No, not Paris Hilton (more's the pity says dad) but my good mate from up the hill, Paris the Hungarian wire haired Vizler, who you may remember was last seen swimming a few lengths in our pool during the party. She joined us for the walk and then, much to my surprise, joined me in our garden by leaping over our outside wall. Even I can't do that! Good fun was had by all but I was seriously knackered at the end of it all.

By the way, as the observant amongst you may notice, I have had my stitches out. Nothing to it really and I did not feel a thing.




Then I had to help dad with some DIY as he was putting in a stone step.Uncle Tim normally comes and helps with such things and as he had left his work shoes here (and they don't fit me) I naturally assumed he would be back. However, apparently he had decided to buzz off on holiday so I had to step in. Still, I think I proved fairly useful.

No comments: