Friday, August 5, 2011

I love Australians!

I've decided that I love people from Australia! Not that I have met that many, and those that I have met mostly originated in the UK so I suppose they are not real Australians. There is Uncle Paul who I have known since I was a pup, and there Is Uncle Steve (Slater) who pops over each year to visit his little house in Montazels. And then there are the totally psuedo Australians like Uncle Den and Auntie Jo who used to live here but now live in Oz.

Now there are two more lovely Aussies (again of UK origin) with whom I am deeply in love - Uncle Chris and Auntie Helen. They are over here on holiday and have been living in Montazels for the last three months. The other day they popped round to see us with arms full of the bottle stuff so I knew how the evening was going to turn out. Once everyone had a full glass and was settled down I decided to join them on the swing seat and play my role as host.





A jolly evening was had by all and much blanquette and beer was consumed - not by me I hasten to add. And what is even better, it did not tire me out at all so I was able to give mum and dad grief until well after bedtime!

1 comment:

Faye said...

I love those Australians too..I will be sad to say good-bye. The folks that live with you are pretty fun folks too, but then you know that, You do allow them to live there!