Friday, April 15, 2011

Splosh, and dad takes a tablet



Now it really is official! The pool is open so it must honestly be summer now. Not that anyone has been in it yet as it is only 14 degrees, but the call for Premier Plongeurs will be going out shortly for any foolhardy sods that want to take the plunge in those sort of temperatures. Mind you, there is a bottle of bubbly in it if they do.


Another sure sign is the arrival of lots of flowers. Not that you would have known last year as I had a tendancy to eat any as soon as they appeared, much to my mums annoyance. At least this year she's not following me around to check on what I am up to. Now I am a more mature, sensible sort of dog I don't do that kind of thing any more - well not often anyway (unless of course there is a sock or glove involved!).


Dad is currently like a man with two tails as, after a three week wait, his new iPad 2 has just turned up. Last week was spent tracking the UPS parcel as it wended its way from Shenzen in China to here via Hong Kong, Cologne, Paris and Montpellier. Now perhaps mum and I can get at the computer again as dad fondles his tablet. Personally I find my paws are a bit clumsy for smallish touch screens and I have been absolutely banned from getting my shiny wet nose any where near it. Guess I will have to stick to the iMac.

Enough of this journalism, I'm of to hack into a few celebs voice mails!

Speak to you all again soon, hopefully not from jail.

No comments: