Friday, October 16, 2009

Brian de Pays de Galles visit

Mum and dad's friend Brian from Wales came to visit for a few days this week. Now I had not met him before but we got on famously despite me drawing blood on him within five minutes of his arrival - an accident of course, caused by my youthful enthusiasm! He is a real dog person and understands us canines so he has been promoted to my new best friend.


I have recently acquired a taste for the coasters used under cups and glasses in this household and to date have totally destroyed the twelve attractive ones we owned. Thankfully Brian is on the committee for his local rugby club so was able to bring with him 500 beer mats to replace the other coasters. Whilst not as tasty as the cork ones, I have managed to snaffle some of these and currently we have 496 left!


I have attached a photo of me taken by Brian in what I think is a rather distinguished pose on top of a pile of rocks. Signed copies are available on request.

No comments: